Writing, Reading, Social Studies & Science Project Offerings: 2014-2015
- Provides consultants for on site work in Writing, Reading, Arts, Science, and Social Studies.
- Consultants meet with teachers/coaches employing a variety of methods, such as: demonstrating in classrooms, modeling, coaching, co-teaching, mentoring and processing ideas with teachers in order to improve instruction.
- Consultants meet with administrators and teachers to analyze data and align instruction with the Common Core State Standards.
- Consultants assist teachers with curriculum mapping with an emphasis on integration of Core Standards as a priority.
- Consultants will facilitate teachers developing useful assessments and units of study.
- Consultants will assist teachers with reading and writing conferences.